District Notice Board
ROADS AND ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
The department is headed by the District Engineer and assisted by the Senior Engineer Civil.
The department is mandated to coordinate and manage all engineering and technical works in the District.
1. By providing technical advice and guidance to stakeholders
2. By preparing technical specifications for district contracts
3. By undertaking Supervision of technical works
4. Participating in Building and other structural plans approval
5. Developing and maintaining Water and sanitation systems in the district
6. By enforcing Engineering and works policies
7. By Maintaining and managing
8. Plan, monitor and evaluate Building construction projects within budget and time.
9. Develop designs for minor works and execute minor works which may not attract a consultant.
The department has four sectors with heads of sector.
1. Roads sector: The sector is headed by Assistant Engineering Officer-Civil, the sector deals with all related works concerned with development and maintenance of roads in the district.
2. Building sector: The sector is headed by Civil Engineer-Buildings, the sector deals with all related works concerned with development and maintenance of Buildings in the district.
3. Water sector: The sector is headed by Civil Engineer-Water, the sector deals with all related works concerned with development and maintenance of water infrastructures in the district.
4. Mechanical sector: The sector is headed by Engineering Assistant-Mechanical, the sector deals with all related works concerned with maintenance of District Government vehicle/equipment inventory database.
|New Kasenyi Health Centre III||1.84 MB||2022/10/11||New Kasenyi Health Centre III|
|Photos Of Works Done||1.87 MB||2022/10/11||Photos Of Works Done|
|Kakumiro Q3 Report 2021-2022||145.15 KB||2022/10/11||Kakumiro Q3 Report 2021-2022|