District Notice Board
MISSION, VISION & GOALS
A prosperous community with good standard of living for sustainable development within 30 years.
To serve the community of Kakumiro through coordinated delivery of service which focus on national and local priorities and contribute to the improvement and the quality of life in the district.
• To promote quality and quantity of economic infrastructural developments in a planned manner.
• To enhance household income through promotion of Small scale enterprises and agricultural productivity
• To increase access to quality social services.
• To enhance good governance through accountability in District departments and LLG.
• To promote ICT application and increase technological applications.
• To promote sustainable land use settlements and proper utilization of natural resource endowments.
• To promote participation of all stakeholders in all government development programmes.
• Improving management and administration at both higher and LLGs
• Improving financial resources mobilization, financial management and financial services.
• Increasing quantity and building the capacity of human resources.
• Increasing stock and improving the quality of physical infrastructure.
• Promoting gender quality and equity.
• Promoting and increasing ICT applications.